- What are the benefits of registration?
- Once registered, will my details be supplied to other companies?
- What information and offers will I receive?
- How do I rate and/or review a film?
- I'v added a review but it hasn't appeared.
- What is ODEON`s policy on privacy issues?
- What are cookies and why do you use them?
- What happens if I’ve forgotten my password?
- How do I change my password?
When you register with us you will have the opportunity to select some benefits only available to our registered guests. You can make sure you never miss that ‘must see’ film by opting in to receive Cinemail, a weekly email containing information on the latest films, performance times and up-to-the minute offers at your local ODEON or ABC Cinema. You will also be able to specify the information you wish to receive so you get all the info you want and nothing you don’t. Once logged into the website you will also be able to review & rate films and participate in some advance features coming soon!
The only situation where we will release your personal information to external bodies is where we are required by law in order to prevent fraud or to protect the interests of ODEON or its guests.
You need to be registered with ODEON and logged into our website to be able to rate and/or review a film.
Once you are logged on, simply drag your mouse over the stars to change the rating from the current average rating to your own personal rating.
To review the film simply select your chosen film by clicking on the film title. This will take you to the synoposis page where you will see a section where you can read other reviews and add your own.