Andre Rieu - Terms and Conditions
1. The closing date for entries is 24th November 2012. Winners’ names will be drawn at random under independent supervision and will be notified by e-mail on the 30th November 2012.
2. This promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18 years old, excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, Cinema Live their agents/families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion
3. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once guests have purchased a ticket for Andre Rieu Home for Christmas on the ODEON website.
4. Offer not open to guests who book via the Box Office, ATM, Filmline or WAP.
5. The 8 Prizes consists an André Rieu DVD boxset or a CD bundle (consisting of Forever Vienna, Moonlight Serenade, And The Waltz Goes On and Magic of the Movies).
6. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative, non-transferable and non-refundable.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal value. The prizewinner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
9. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
10. In the event that the winner cannot contact the Promoter within 24 hours from date of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner(s) drawn at the same time as the original.
11. For name and county of the winner, send a SAE to ‘Andre Rieu’ Tickets Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN.
12. The competition/prize draw is governed by the law of England and Wales.
13. PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN