Terms and Conditions: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part Two
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Book two tickets to win.
1. The closing date for entries is 7th December 2012. Winners’ names will be drawn at random and will be notified by email as soon as possible thereafter, and no later than 21st December.
2. This promotion is open to all ODEON customers who are UK residents, excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, Eone, their agents/families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased 2 or more tickets to see ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part Two’ before 7th December 2012 at ODEON.co.uk, mobile site, or ODEON App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
4. Offer is not open to guests who book via the Box Office, ATM, Filmline or WAP.
5. At least one of the people travelling must be 18 years or over.
6. The prize is Return flights for two people from London to Bucharest, Romania
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 4 Nights accommodation at the 4 Star Le Boutique Moxa hotel - Breakfast each morning for two people in the hotel restaurant - Return transfers to Transylvania
- A day Transylvania tour including:
ii. English speaking guide
iii. Visiting: Brans Castle, Peles Castle, Rasnov Fortress - Dinner for two people at Taverna Sarbului in Bucharest on an evening of your choice
- £350.00 spending money
- Travel insurance
7. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative; also non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
8. All those travelling must have valid passports and visas if applicable
9. All winners must have a full passport valid for 6 months or more from date of travel with two clear pages, and obtain any further documents required for travel. (Please note, the promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to obtain such documents such as visas required for travel)
10. The winner and guest must comply with the terms and limitations of the airline and other
transportation and venues involved in the competition or prize. In particular, they must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
11. Passport control and in-country authorities will reserve the right to refuse entry. If the winner and/or guest are refused passage and or entry/exit to or from the country being visited, any additional costs incurred will be your sole responsibility.
12. Any potential winner and their proposed guest will be required to a sign a prize acceptance and release from in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
13. The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
15. Entries become the absolute property of the Promoters and will not be returned.
16. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
17. By entering the competition, competitors agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
18. The Promoter undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but is not otherwise responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; electronic, hardware, or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; or prize deliveries attempted but not received.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary due to circumstances beyond its control.
20. The Promoters decision is final.
21. In the event that the Promoter cannot contact the Winner within 7 days from date of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
22. For name and county of the winner, send a SAE to ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN.
23. The competition/prize draw is governed by the law of England and Wales.
24. Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
25. PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN