Frankenweenie IMAX 3D book to win - Terms and Conditions
1. The opening date for entries is 9th October 2012. The closing date for entries is 23rd October 2012. The winner’s name will be drawn at random under independent supervision and will be notified by email or post as soon as possible thereafter, and no later than 23rd November 2012.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents over the age of 16 years old, excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, The Walt Disney Company Ltd, their agents/families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased tickets online to see ‘Frankenweenie’ in IMAX 3D at ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk) or through the ODEON iPhone App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
4. Offer is not open to guests who book via the Box Office, ATM or Filmline.
5. The prize consists of one (1) main first prize. First prize:
1 x Sparky plush
1 x Persephone plush
1 x Victor Plush
1 x Edgar plush
1 x Elsa plush
Signed Tim Burton poster
Nightmare Before Christmas DVD
Alice in Wonderland DVD
6. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative, non-transferable and non-refundable.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal value. The prize-winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
8. The prize-winners may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
9. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
10. Entries become the absolute property of the promoters and will not be returned.
11. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
12. By entering the competition, competitors agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
13. The Promoters’ decision is final.
14. In the event that the winner cannot contact the promoter with 7 working days it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
15. For name and county of the winner, send a SAE to ‘Frankenweenie IMAX 3D’ Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN.
16. The competition/prize draw is governed by the law of England and Wales.
17. PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN.