A Good Day To Die Hard Premiere Tickets - Terms and Conditions
1 .Entry to this competition is only available to registered ODEON Premier Club members. If you are an ODEON Première Club member you will be entered into this competition automatically if you log in and book tickets online to see ‘Die Hard’ special screening on 4th February. Excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, Fox, their agents/families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion
2. Winners’ names will be drawn at random under independent supervision and will be notified by e-mail or phone 5th February 2013. Winner must reply accepting the tickets within 2 hours otherwise another winner will be chosen.
3. Price description: Pair of tickets to the premiere of ‘A Good Die To Die Hard’ on Thursday 7th February, doors open at 6:15pm at Empire Leicester Square
4. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative, non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal value. The prizewinner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
6. The prizewinner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
8. Entries become the absolute property of the promoters and will not be returned.
9. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
10. By entering the competition, competitors agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
11. The Promoters decision is final.
12. In the event that the winner cannot contact the Promoter within 2 hours from date of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
13. For name and county of the winner, send a SAE to ‘A Good Day To Die hard OPC premiere competition’ Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN.
14. The competition/prize draw is governed by the law of England and Wales.
15. PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN