TERMS AND CONDITIONS - iPad Email Sign Up Draw
1. The opening date for entries is 31st October 2012. The closing date for entries is 31st December 2012. The winner’s name will be drawn at random under independent supervision and will be notified by email or post as soon as possible thereafter, and no later than 31st January 2013.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are 16 years or over, excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, their agents or immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have signed up to receive marketing emails online at ODEON.co.uk by completing the Sign Up form, ticking to receive emails for Exclusive Offers and Film News and clicking Submit. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the sign up, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
4. The prize consists of one iPad 2 (16GB).
5. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative, non-transferable and non-refundable.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The prize-winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
7. The prize-winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
9. One entry per person, any additional entries will be disregarded.
10. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party entries acceptable. Automated entries will be disqualified.
11. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
12. The Promoters decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence regarding the draw will be entered into.
13. In the event that the winner cannot contact the Promoter within 28 days it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting/sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. For name and county of the winner, send a SAE to ‘ODEON iPad’ Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN within 3 months of the closing date.
15. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction
16. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. IPAD is a registered trademark of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN.