Terms & Conditions - Gangster Squad - Book To Win Competition
1. The opening date for entries is 21st December 2012. The closing date for entries is 27th January 2013. The winners’ names will be drawn at random under independent supervision and will be notified by email or post as soon as possible thereafter, and no later than 27th February 2013.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents over the age of 16 years old, excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, Warner Bros., their agents/families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased tickets online to see ‘Gangster Squad’ at ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk), ODEON iPhone App, ODEON Android App, or ODEON Facebook Event Organiser. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
4. Offer is not open to guests who book via the Box Office, ATM or Filmline.
5. The prize is a ‘The Los Angeles Gangster Squad Tour’. You and a friend will travel to Los Angeles for a 4 night stay at the legendary Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel and have the chance to visit the actual locations from the film!
• Dates of travel are 19th-23rd July 2013.
• Prize has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
• One person travelling must be 18 years or over.
• If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
• Winners must meet the movie certification criteria.
• Hotel accommodation is based on 2 people sharing 1 room.
• Winners must have passports and applicable visas/permissions.
• Winners must register on line for US ESTA Immigration https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
• A valid credit card must be presented at hotel check in for incidentals.
• Travel insurance is included.
• Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
• Flights included.
6. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative, non-transferable and non-refundable.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal value. The prize-winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
8. The prize-winners may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
9. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
10. Entries become the absolute property of the promoters and will not be returned.
11. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
12. By entering the competition, competitors agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
13. The Promoters decision is final.
14. In the event that the winner cannot contact the promoter with 7 working days it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
15. For name and county of the winner, send a SAE to ‘Gangster Squad’ Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN.
16. The competition/prize draw is governed by the law of England and Wales.
17. No purchase necessary for N. Ireland. Enter by post to ODEON / ‘Gangster Squad’ Prize Draw, 54 Whitcomb Street, London WC2H 7DN to arrive by 27th January 2013. Only one postal entry per stamped envelope and per household.
18. PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN.