Terms and Conditions: I Give it a Year ODEON Premiere Club exclusive screenings
1. Exclusive preview screening of ‘I Give It a Year’ 29th January Doors open at 6:00pm for a 6.30pm start
2. Tickets are available for ODEON Première Club members that are UK residents over the age of 16 years old
3. Tickets can only be purchased with ODEON Points and are priced at 200 point per ticket. There are no concessions and all seats are valued at 200 points. No cash, card, gift vouchers or guest passes payments will be accepted
4. ODEON Première Club card must be activated in order to spend your ODEON Points. If you have not yet activated your card you can do so here
5. Tickets can only be purchased via the box office at the selected preview screening cinemas:
Birmingham Broadway Plaza, Brighton, Cardiff, Glasgow Quay, Greenwich, Guildford, Hatfield, Lincoln, Liverpool One, Norwich, Manchester Printworks, Newcastle East, Southampton, Surrey Quays, Tunbridge Wells, Wimbledon. This offer is not available at any other location.
6. Seats are strictly limited and tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, based on the capacity of the screen.
7. No cash alternatives are offered .All tickets are supplied in good faith and ODEON cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in screening times. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure tickets are allocated to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative ticket allocation is entirely at the discretion of the cinema manager. No guaranteed compensation is offered. Tickets are non transferable.
8. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9.PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN