A Good Day to Die Hard - Book to Win - Terms and Conditions
1. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 26th of February 2013. Winners’ names will be drawn at random and will be notified by email no later than the 5th March.
2. This promotion is open to all ODEON customers who are UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, FOX, their agents/families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased 1 ticket to see ‘A Good Day to Die Hard’ before 26th of February 2013 at ODEON.co.uk, mobile site, or ODEON App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
4. Offer is not open to guests who book via the Box Office, ATM, Filmline or WAP.
5. Prize includes; Return economy class flights from Manchester or London, Including one item of hand luggage per person. Private return transfers in Moscow, Russia. Including meet & greet at arrivals lounge. 2 nights at 4 star hotel in a twin or double room, in Moscow, Russia (room only basis). Tour of Moscow including: Visit the famous sights of Moscow, like St. Basil's Cathedral, the White House of Russia, Old Arbat Street & the Kremlin. Escorted by professional English-speaking guides. Travel insurance Winner management including: Access to an out-of-hours phone number staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
6. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative; also non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
7. Winners under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
8. Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a double or twin room.
9. Specified accommodation, restaurants and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability.
10. Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
11. Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed.
12. Prize must be taken before 28th February 2014
13. This trip cannot be taken during the 2014 Winter Olympics taking place in Russia
14. Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, new year, valentine’s day, school holidays, award ceremonies or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise
15. All flights, unless stated, are non changeable and non transferable.
16. Winners must have access to a personal email account on the internet.
17. All winners must have a full passport valid for 6 months or more from date of travel with two clear pages, and obtain any further documents required for travel. (Please note, the promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to obtain such documents such as visas required for travel)
18. Visas are the responsibility of the winner
19. The winner and guest must comply with the terms and limitations of the airline and other
transportation and venues involved in the competition or prize. In particular, they must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
20. Passport control and in-country authorities will reserve the right to refuse entry. If the winner and/or guest are refused passage and or entry/exit to or from the country being visited, any additional costs incurred will be your sole responsibility.
21. Any potential winner and their proposed guest will be required to a sign a prize acceptance and release from in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
22. The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
23. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
24. By entering the competition, competitors agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
25. The Promoter undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but is not otherwise responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; electronic, hardware, or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; or prize deliveries attempted but not received.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary due to circumstances beyond its control.
27. The Promoters decision is final.
28. In the event that the Promoter cannot contact the Winner within 14 days from date of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
29. For name and county of the winner, send a SAE to ‘A Good Day to Die Hard’ Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN.
30. The competition/prize draw is governed by the law of England and Wales.
31. Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN