HOLIDAY TO PARIS WITH LES MISERABLES
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are 16 years or over, excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, Universal Pictures Ltd., their agents/immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Daily draw opens on 1st December 2012 and closes at 23:59, January 10th 2013 for receipt of all entries.
3. A prize draw will take on all valid online bookings of tickets for Les Miserables during this period. For the avoidance of doubt one online booking equals one entry.
4. Winners’ names will be drawn at random and winners will be notified by email within two weeks of the draw closing date.
5. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see ‘Les Miserables’ on ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk), ODEON iPhone App, ODEON Android App, or ODEON Facebook Event Organiser. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
6. Offer is not open to guests who book via the Box Office, ATM or Filmline.
7. Winners will be contact about prizes on or before the 31st March 2013. Whilst the Promoter will endeavour to confirm holiday details by this date, in exceptional circumstances this may take longer.
8. The holiday to Paris prize consists of:
a. Flights UK – Paris
b. Airport – hotel transfers
c. 4 nights 5 star hotel with breakfast
d. $200.00 spending money
e. Dinner at Jules Verne
f. Private tour of The Louvre (in English)
g. Travel insurance
9. Dates of travel are Thursday – Monday 1st May-31st October 2013, excluding national and school holidays.
10. Hotel accommodation is based on 2 people sharing 1 room.
11. At least one person travelling must be over 18.
12. All those travelling must have valid passports and applicable visas.
13. A credit card or cash deposit for incidentals will be requested by the hotel at check in.
14. Return flights or rail travel to Paris will depart from capital cities and may not be direct.
15. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative, and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
16. Winner and guest must meet movie certification criteria.
17. Any potential winner will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The prize-winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
19. The prize-winners will be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
21. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
22. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
23. The Promoters decision is final in all promotional matters.
24. In the event that the promoter cannot contact the winner with 7 days of the initial notification it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
25. For names and counties of the major winners, send a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘Les Miserables’ Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN.
26. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend this draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN.