Terms and Conditions Win a Samsung Tablet and Sony Bloggie camcorder
1. Draw opens on the 19th September 2012 and closes for receipt of all entries on the 19th October 2012. You must book to see both ‘Sinister’ and ‘House at the end of the street’ by 19th October.
2. This promotion is open to all UK registered ODEON Première Club members who purchased tickets by logging into their ODEON Première Club account online when purchasing tickets.
3. This promotion is not valid for employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, Momentum, their agents or immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
4. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased tickets online at ODEON.co.uk or in cinema to see both ‘Sinister’ and ‘House at the end of the Street’ at odeon.co.uk. You must book and see the films on or before 19th October 2012. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw. One entry per person.
5. Offer is not open to guests who book via the Filmline or at the Box Office.
6. The prize consists of a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Tablet and a Sony Bloggie HD 8GB mobile camcorder
No cash or other alternatives will be offered in place of specified prizes but IMS Limited reserves the right to change prizes without liability
• Following notification of win, the Winner must liaise with the Promoter’s designated fulfilment agent regarding all aspects of redeeming the prize.
• The prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon notification
• Your winner’s prize will be delivered within 10 working days from receipt of confirmation of their details
• Prizes can only be delivered to winners living at UK mainland addresses
7. The winner’s names will be drawn at random under independent supervision and will be notified by email or post as soon as possible thereafter, and no later than 1st November 2012.
8. In the event that the winner does not contact the Promoter within one calendar month of the initial notification it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
9. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative in whole or in part, non-transferable except as stated in point 6 and non-refundable.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The entrants agree that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
12. The prize-winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, corrupted or misdirected entries.
14. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications will be accepted.
15. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. For the name and county of the winner, send a SAE to ‘Win a Samsung Tablet and Sony Bloggie Camcorder’ Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN within 3 months of the closing date.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entry before awarding any prize.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, cancel or amend the terms in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
22. PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN.