TERMS AND CONDITIONS –Premiere Ticket Giveaway
ODEON SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PART A - INTRODUCTION
1. These terms and conditions apply to the series of competitions we run on our social media channels (“competition”) unless otherwise stated in the promotion. This includes our competition on Facebook.com/ODEON and twitter.com/ODEONCinemas.
2. The promoter of each Competition is ODEON Cinemas Limited (“ODEON / we / us”). ODEON’s company number is 01854132, and its registered office is at 54 Whitcomb St, London, WC2H 7DN.
PART B –KEY FACTS
4. Entrants to a competition must be aged16 or over unless otherwise specified and resident in the UK. If the promotion or competition is being run through Twitter or Facebook, all Entrants must be following the specified channel, @ODEONCinemas- on Twitter and facebook.com/ODEON on Facebook.
5. This promotion is open to all ODEON customers who are UK residents, 16+ excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, Eone, their immediate families or households, it’s agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
6. Entry: An Entry has to comply with what is asked for by ODEON in the message launching the Competition.
7. To enter the competition, entrants must submit a photo, image, drawing or illustration showing how they are a ‘Twilight Superfan’ to the address email@example.com with Twilight Superfan in the subject line or or Tweet us @odeoncinemas and we will upload the images to our Twilight Superfan photo album!
Your email and tweet needs to include;
a) A rationale explaining why you are a ‘Twilight Superfan’
b) Displays creativity and originality
c) Exhibits why you would like to be chosen as the ‘Twilight Superfan’
8. The promoter will disqualify entries that do not encompass the above or if they deem the content inappropriate but they can at their discretion take this into account when the final judging round takes place.
9. When you submit any materials via the promotion you licence and grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
10. It is a condition of entry that if you upload a picture of a friend(s) you must seek their permission first. Any prize award will be withdrawn if permission is not sought as instructed.
11. If any content uploaded shows any person under the age of 16, you must be the parent, or legal guardian, of that said person or you must have the express permission from that parent/guardian, and you give the Promoter full permission for the Content to be displayed on the website.
12. 5 winners will be shortlisted from the total number of entrants based upon criteria above.
13. Photos /Images will be uploaded by the promoter into a ‘Twilight Superfan’ album on facebook and re-tweeted when sent through Twitter.
14. A panel of judges, with at least one who is independent will then determine the overall winner based on the criteria above.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter.
16. Any person found to be tampering with the entry process or participants who set up multiple accounts will be disqualified.
17. Prize: The prize will be described in the launch message. Prize consists of one pair of The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn: Part 2, Premiere Tickets.
18. The costs of travel and accommodation will not be covered by the promoter.
19. The promotion will commence at 10:00 am on 19th October 2012. The competition will end at 8th November at 10 am.
20. If any contestant appears, in absolute discretion of the promoter to be behaving irresponsibly, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify them from entry.
21. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative; also non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time if circumstances make this unavoidable.
22. The winner will be notified within 1 days of the closing date via email or twitter. They will have 2 days within which to claim their prize otherwise the prize will be declared unwanted.
23. If no one claims the tickets during the specified time ODEON will endeavour to give the tickets away online on @odeoncinemas through twitter on 13th November 2012
24. Any potential winner may be required to a sign a prize acceptance and release from in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
25. The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
27. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
28. The Promoter undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but is not otherwise responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; electronic, hardware, or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; or prize deliveries attempted but not received.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or modify the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary due to circumstances beyond its control.
30. The Promoters decision is final in all promotional matters and correspondence will not be entered into.
31. The name of the winner will be published on the ODEON twitter account and facebook account @odeoncinemas facebook.com/odeon. If you would like a copy of the winner’s name and country please write to the promoter enclosing a Stamped Addressed Envelope for a period of 3 months following the closing date.
32. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
33. Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
34. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
35. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this competition.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants details.
37. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the competition.
38. By entering the competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN