'The Sweeney' Book To Win Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. The opening date for entries is 4th September 2012. The closing date for entries is 24th September 2012. The winners’ names will be drawn at random under independent supervision and will be notified by email or post as soon as possible thereafter, and no later than 25th October 2012.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents over the age of 16 years old, excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, Entertainment One, their agents/families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased tickets online to see ‘The Sweeney’ at ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk), ODEON iPhone App, ODEON Android App, or ODEON Facebook Event Organiser. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
4. Offer is not open to guests who book via the Box Office, ATM or Filmline.
5. The main prize consists of a £500 Burton Menswear shopping spree in a Burton store of their choice.
6. This shopping spree is valid against full price Burton products only.
7. The winner must redeem their £500 Shopping Spree within two months of being notified of their win.
8. Should the winner spend more than £500, the winner will need to settle the outstanding amount.
9. This prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for an alternate prize or be used to purchase financial goods (e.g. gift cards)
10. This prize must be redeemed in one visit. Any outstanding balance cannot be carried over.
11. This prize is not valid on burton.co.uk.
12. The winner must make contact with the BHS press office in advance, to arrange their store visit to redeem their prize.
13. Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative, non-transferable and non-refundable.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal value. The prize-winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
15. The prize-winners may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
16. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
17. Entries become the absolute property of the promoters and will not be returned.
18. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
19. By entering the competition, competitors agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
20. The Promoters decision is final.
21. In the event that the winner cannot contact the promoter with 7 working days it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
22. For name and county of the winner, send a SAE to ‘The Sweeney’ Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN.
23. The competition/prize draw is governed by the law of England and Wales.
24. No purchase necessary for N. Ireland. Enter by post to ODEON / ‘The Sweeney’ Prize Draw, 54 Whitcomb Street, London WC2H 7DN to arrive by 24th September 2012. Only one postal entry per stamped envelope and per household.
25. PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN.