The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey prize draw terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are 16 years or over, excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, Warner Bros Pictures Ltd., their agents/immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Daily draw opens on 26th October 2012 and closes at 23:59, December 13th 2012 for receipt of all entries.
3. A prize draw will take on all valid online bookings of tickets for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey during this period. For the avoidance of doubt one online booking equals one entry.
4. Winners’ names will be drawn at random under independent supervision and winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of each individual draw closing date.
5. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ on ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk), ODEON iPhone App, ODEON Android App, or ODEON Facebook Event Organiser. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
6. Offer is not open to guests who book via the Box Office, ATM or Filmline.
7. Prizes will be delivered to winners on or before the 31st December 2012.
8. The holiday for four to New Zealand prize consists of:
a. 6 night hotel stay for four to New Zealand, worth £6,340 + VAT.
b. Dates of travel are 15th – 24th May 2013.
c. Accommodation is based on 4 people sharing 2 double or twin rooms.
d. Travel insurance.
e. Further holiday terms:
i. Specified accommodation and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability.
ii. Hotel will require a valid credit card to cover incidentals (room service, telephone).
iii. If winner is under 18 then the guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
iv. Winners must have valid passports and applicable visas and permissions.
v. We are still under negotiations with air New Zealand and will continue to update as we receive further information.
vi. All flights, unless stated, are non changeable and non transferable.
vii. Once a booking is confirmed, any name or date changes must be made in writing.
viii. Warner Bros Pictures Ltd. will liaise directly with holiday winners once their details have been announced.
ix. Winners must have access to a personal email account on the internet.
9. Prize is subject to availability and has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
10. Winner and guest must meet movie certification criteria.
11. Any potential winner will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The prize-winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
13. The prize-winners will be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
15. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
16. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
17. The Promoters decision is final in all promotional matters.
18. In the event that the promoter cannot contact the winner with 28 days of the initial notification it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
19. For names and counties of the major winners, send a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘Hobbit’ Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend this draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
PROMOTER: ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., 54 Whitcomb Street, LONDON, WC2H 7DN.