To celebrate the release of 'The LEGO Ninjago Movie' ODEON is giving you the chance to win 1 of 8 character watch and clock bundles! Simply answer correctly our question!
If you want to enter the draw to win 1x The LEGO Ninjago Movie Watch or 1x The LEGO Ninjago Movie Clock, simply answer correctly the question below and enter your details before 20th October 2017.
You must be 16 years or older and resident in the UK or Ireland to enter.
2. You must be 16 years or older and resident in the UK or Ireland to enter.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can’t enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, the distributor of The Lego Ninjago Movie, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, simply visit www.ODEON.co.uk or www.ODEONcinemas.ie (including the ODEON app) and answer our ‘The LEGO Ninjago’ quiz and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw.
6. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
7. There will be 8 winners.
8. Each winner will receive one of the following prizes of which there are 8:
a. 1x The LEGO Ninjago movie Watch. OR 1x The LEGO Ninjago movie Clock.
9. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
10. The winners will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
11. We will notify the winners by email (using the details given when they entered) within 28 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 14 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
12. If we don’t get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
13. We will email the prize to the winner within 28 of days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
14. The award of the prize is subject to the prize provider’s terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize provider’s terms, these terms will take precedence.
15. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
16. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
17. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
18. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
19. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
20. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
21. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity
22. We will only collect, store and process your personal data in order to run and administer the prize draw. We may pass on the personal data of the winner to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize. By entering the prize draw you consent to such use of your data.
23. If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
24. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
25. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believes has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
26. You can find out the name and county of the winner by sending a SAE to ‘The LEGO Ninjago movie Clock/ Watch Prize Draw’ Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 1 month following the closing date.
27. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts
29. ODEON’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. Promoter: Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX