Cinime is a new mobile app that helps you get more from a trip to the movies. If you download the app today, you’ll be able to exclusively play Xbox’s new driving game Forza Horizon 2 in ODEON cinemas across the UK from 26 September to 23 October.
The cinime app will transform your phone into a steering wheel, challenging you to follow the racing line of the car around the track. Your score will then be sent to your phone as you compete with other members of the audience. You can then post your score to social media and compete with your friends. The top 15 cinime drivers will receive a free Microsoft Xbox and a copy of the game.
There are loads of other reasons to download cinime with plenty of rewards and treats on offer to ensure you get the most out of your cinema visit.
Whenever you see the cinime logo, grab your phone and start looking out for rewards. Offers are available before and after the movie, so always keep your eyes open for cinime as there will be lots of benefits for downloading.
Our new movie section can help you plan your visit with upcoming films and trailers available to browse within the app. Once you’ve arrived at the cinema and you’ve got your snacks and drinks and found your seat, switch your phone to silent and leave your cinime app open. It’ll respond and interact with the screen while you sit back and enjoy the ads, delivering content, offers and discounts directly to your phone.
Cinime is now available in all 112 Odeon cinemas nationwide. Offers are subject to availability and Terms & Conditions apply.
Download now and use your little screen to get more from the big screen.
1. Open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the United Kingdom aged 7 and over. Employees of Microsoft or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
2. The Prize is to win one of 15 Xbox Ones along with a copy of Forza Horizon 2 which will be selected from the Cinime Application. Approximate individual prize is £389.00. Prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives available. Microsoft reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. All prizes will be sent by Microsoft or its agent no later than 28 days after the prize draw has been made by Microsoft. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are subject to their manufacturer's warranty and/or terms and conditions. Prizes may be considered as a taxable benefit to the winners. Winners will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to HMRC, or other relevant tax authority, any tax liability arising on their prize. Please contact email@example.com for any query related to the taxable amount for reporting to HMRC, or other relevant tax authority.
3. Entry is gained by completing the race within the Forza Horizon 2 Cinime game, by submitting your results and completing the required form fields.
4. The opening date of the competition is 26 September 2014. The closing date for receipt of all entries is 7 November 2014 at 23:59. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
5. The top 15 entrants will be selected; each entrant will receive a total score, earning points for following matching the route shown with points allocated for speed and accuracy. The top 15 entrants will win an Xbox One console with one copy of Forza Horizon 2. If entrants into the pool have an equal score with other participants then that final selection is made through a random draw by the competition organiser.If the competition organiser is unable to contact or validate a competition entrant within a reasonable time, we will return to the overall pool of entrants and choose the next valid participant according to the procedure already specified above.
6. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 5 days of notification.
7. No purchase necessary to enter the promotion. A maximum of one prize per eligible entry is allowed. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Microsoft is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
8. Personal data which you provide when you enter may be used for future Microsoft marketing activity if you indicate your consent to such activity (if applicable). Otherwise your personal datawill be used by Microsoft and agents acting on Microsoft’s behalf only for the operation of this promotion.
9. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Microsoft does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid. Each winner consents to his/her surname being made publicly available upon request. Winner’s names will be available for a period of 28 days after the selection of winners by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Microsoft’s decision shall be final. Microsoft reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time but only before the delivery of prizes, without notice. Participants in this promotion agree that Microsoft will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit Microsoft’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of Microsoft’s fraud.
Microsoft cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.
12. If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this promotion and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.
13. Entry implies acceptance of these rules. These rules are governed by English law.
14. Apple, Google and Android are not sponsors of, or responsible for conducting, this promotion.
Promoter: Microsoft Limited, Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG, England