Immerse yourself in the world of Dan Brown with 'Inferno'.
Ron Howard and Tom Hanks reunite for ‘Inferno', the latest pulse-pounding thriller from Dan Brown, in cinemas 14th October.
We're giving 4 lucky winners a chance to immerse themselves in the world of Dan Brown as we have 4 incredible XPERIA Z4 tablets to give away, kitted out with the e-books ‘The Da Vinci Code', ‘Angels & Demons', 'Inferno' and 'The Lost Symbol'.
Don't miss out on any of the action, simply book 'Inferno' online before midnight 20th September to be in with a chance of winning!
Robert Langdon returns to solve another deadly mystery.
Robert Langdon wakes up in an Italian hospital with no idea how he got there. Soon, he finds himself following a trail of clues tied to Dante's 'Inferno'.
1. This promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents who are 18 years or over excluding employees of Sony Pictures (UK), their agents/immediate families or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize. 2. Prize draw opens at 00.01 GMT on 20th September 2016 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 20th October 2016 for receipt of all entries. 3. An automatic prize draw entry will take place on all valid online bookings of tickets for ‘Inferno' during this period. For the avoidance of doubt one online booking equals one entry. 4. There will be four winners in total.. All tickets booked during the following periods will be entered into a prize draw for that time period:
20th September - 29th September 2016 30th September - 6th October 2016 7th October -13th October 2016 14th October - 20th October 2016 One winner will be chosen for each of the time periods above. 5. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see ‘Inferno' on ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk), ODEON iPhone app, ODEON Android App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw for the relevant time period stated above. 6. Prize draw is not open to guests who book via the Box Office or ticket machine. 7. The winner will be drawn at random and will be notified by email within 7 working days of the end of each time period. In the event that the Promoter cannot contact a winner within 14 days of the initial notification it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
8. Each winner will receive a prize(s) consists of the following 1 x XPERIA Z4 tablet along with a collection of Dan Brown e-books (Inferno, The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and The Lost Symbol).
9. The winner must provide a postal address to claim the tablet, and the tablet will be sent to the winner by post within  days of being notified. The e-books will not be pre-loaded on the tablet and will be sent electronically in a format agreed with the winner.
10. The winner will be required to participate in reasonable publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense. It is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
11. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants in all promotional matters. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
13. . These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this prize draw in the English courts. If you live in a part of the UK which is not England, you can choose whether to bring legal proceedings in the courts of the part of the UK where you live, or the English courts
14. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, amend or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
15. The Promoter's decision is final in all promotional matters. 16. For names and counties of the major winners, send a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘Inferno Xperia Z4 Competition Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX 17. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value if the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control. 18. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative. 19. PROMOTER: ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX .
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.