Max's wife Marianne is suspected of being a German spy.
In 1942, American intelligence officer Max Vatan meets a French resistance fighter named Marianne behind enemy lines in Casablanca. Carrying out their dangerous mission, the two spies fall in love.
1. This promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents who are 18 years or ever excluding employees of Paramount Pictures (UK), their agents/immediate families or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive this prize.
2. Prize draw opens at 08:00GMT on 22nd November 2016 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 9th December 2016 for receipt of all entries.
3. A prize draw will take place on all valid online bookings of tickets for ‘Allied' during this period.
4. A prize draw will take place on all valid online bookings of tickets for ‘Allied' on ODEON.co.uk, ODEONCinemas.ie, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.uk and mobi.odeoncinemas.ie), ODEON iPhone app, ODEON Android App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw. The promoter does not accept any response for technical failures which prevent entry into this promotion.
5. Prize draw is not open to guests who book via the Box Office or ATM.
6. One winner will be drawn at random and will be notified by email within 28 working days of the draw closing date. In the event that the promoter cannot contact a winner with 28 days of the initial notification it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner draw at the same time as the original.
7. Entrants must have access to the internet and an active email address in order to be entered into the promotion.
8. The prize is 1 x trip London and Le Touquet for two people.
9. The prize consists of the following; a) One round-trip for two persons aged eighteen or over to London, UK. b) Economy return flights for two adults from the winner's capital city to London, UK. c) Private return airport transfers in London d) London zones 1-2 travel card e) 1 queen/double guestroom to share for 3 nights in a 4* London hotel, including breakfast f) A private 2 hour guided tour of winners choice of London's most famous sights in a vintage taxi g) Afternoon tea and a 1940's cocktail at The Ritz h) Return champagne flights in a Piper Chieftain from London to Le Touquet, Northern France i) Private return airport transfers in Le Touquet j) A 1940s themed black tie dinner in a private dining room of the Chateau k) 1 queen/double guestroom to share for 1 night in a French Chateau near Le Touquet, France , including breakfast
Prize specific terms and conditions;
10. Dates of travel must occur between 23rd November 2016 and 23rd November 2017. All arrangements must be made via Promoter's designated fulfilment partner, Octopi Promotions Limited ("Octopi"), and bookings made independently will not be refunded. Winners must give 3 months' notice of desired dates of travel, which are subject to availability. Blackout dates (when travel cannot be taken) are from 15th December 2016- 10th January 2017 and February 22nd 2017- March 6th 2017 April 7th -22nd 2017 and the months of July 2017 and August 2017.
11. Flights may be indirect and no stopovers or extensions to the trip are permitted.
12. Winner and guest must travel at the same time and depart from the same capital city.
13. Winner and guest must organise their own visas for this trip and any visa or passport charges are their responsibility. The Promoter and Octopi cannot be held responsible for the prize winner being unable to participate in the prize due to visa restrictions.
14. Hotel accommodations do not include incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, which will be the responsibility of the winner.
15. Winners must possess a credit card in order to check in.
16. Travel insurance will be supplied to each Winner and their companion before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the Winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the Winner and/or their companion are aged 65 and over.
17. Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded. In particular (but without limitation), the prize does not include: expenses, spending monies, meals other than as stated and transfer costs other than those stated.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute each item in the prizes with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The winners agree that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter, or parties connected to the Promoter as a result or for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
19. The winner will be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, illegal, fraudulent, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
21. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
22. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
23. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants in all promotional matters. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
24. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, amend or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties/
26. The Promoters decision is final in all promotional matters.
27. For names and counties of the major winners, send a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘Allied' Winning Names, ODEON/UCI Cinemas, St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX
28. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction
29. PROMOTER: ODEON Cinemas Limited., St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX and United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited trading as ODEON.
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.