Re-live your awkward teenage years with the heartfelt and hilarious 'The Edge Of Seventeen', in cinemas 30th November.
We're giving a lucky winner and their favourite pal the chance to relax with a night at a Central London hotel, a 1 hour Benefit makeover with champagne, and £50 spending money for their day about town.
The winner will also get a £25 Benefit cosmetics voucher to banish the memories of those teenage makeup disasters!
Simply book 'The Edge Of Seventeen' online before midnight 22nd December for your chance to win!
Nadine's already disastrous life goes even more off the rails.
Nadine is on 'The Edge Of Seventeen', and things aren't going well. She's awkward, confides in her history teacher - and she's just discovered her best friend sleeping with her brother.
1. This promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents who are 16 years or over excluding employees of Entertainment One Ltd., their agents / immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion (UK). Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
2. Prize draw opens at 08:00 GMT on 28th November, 2016 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 22nd December, 2016.
3. A prize draw will take place on all valid online bookings of tickets for ‘Edge of Seventeen' during this period. For the avoidance of doubt one online booking equals one entry.
4. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see ‘Edge of Seventeen' on ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk), ODEON iPhone app, ODEON Android App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent entry into the promotion.
5. Prize draw is not open to guests who book via the Box Office or ATM.
6. One winner will be drawn at random and will be notified by email within 28 working days of the draw closing date. In the event that the promoter cannot contact a winner within 28 days of the initial notification it reserved the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. Entrants must have access to the internet and an active email address in order to be entered into the promotion.
8. The Prize consists of the following:
a) Prize package is for 2 people b) Return train travel from UK mainline train stations to London or return flights to London, UK from Republic of Ireland (Max value of £75 per person) c) 1 night in Central London hotel, in a twin or double room (including breakfast) d) 1 hour makeover voucher (Redeemable only in Soho, West End, London branch) including • 1 glass of champagne or soft drink each • One-to-one consultation with a cosmetics expert • Face makeover • £25 cosmetics gift card to spend on the day on any luxury products of your choice (winner only) • £50 towards food, drinks, tips, travel & spending money
9. Consumer Terms and Conditions:
a) Winners under the age of 16, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 b) Specified accommodation, restaurants & tours are subject to availability at the time of the booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability c) Voucher terms & conditions apply d) For UK Packages, return flights are from London airports unless otherwise specified e) Flights are economy class & may be indirect f) Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed g) All prizes including flights are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable h) All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time i) Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered j) Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, new year, valentine's day, award ceremonies or public holidays k) Winners will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable IMS to book their prize trip. Winner's requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise l) Prize must be taken before 30th November 2017 m) Any other associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guests n) Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports & any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guests o) Winners must have access to a personal email account p) Winners will need a credit / debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit q) All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner
10. Activity / Voucher Terms & Conditions
a) Voucher terms and conditions apply b) Any skin allergies or sensitivity can be discussed with the expert during the consultation c) The experience is held on a one-to-one basis with a Cosmetics expert. There may be others in the boutique at the same time d) Only redeemable in Soho, West End, London e) Minimum age 16
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute each item in the prizes with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The winners agree that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter, or parties connected to the Promoter as a result or for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
12. The winner will be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, illegal, fraudulent, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
14. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
15. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants in all promotional matters. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
17. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, amend or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
19. The Promoters decision is final in all promotional matters.
20. For names and counties of the major winners, send a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘Edge of Seventeen' Winning Names, ODEON/UCI Cinemas, St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend this draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
23. Octopi Promotions Limited ("Octopi"), will handle the complete fulfilment of the grand prize holiday