The Boss Baby is arriving in cinemas this Easter and to celebrate ODEON are giving one family the chance to win a high powered executive experience!
Touching down in the high-flying corporate capital of Dubai, get ready for a fun-packed family trip for 4 days where the kids are in control! After a visit to Kidszania you'll get a promotion to go straight to the top - of the Burj Khalifa skyscraper! Enjoy incredible views before being whisked off to a delicious dinner at a top family restaurant!
Book The Boss Baby before 31st March for your chance to win!
A hyper-intelligent baby tries to foil a dastardly plot.
When Tim Templeton found out he was getting a baby brother, he couldn't possibly have prepared himself for the arrival of 'The Boss Baby', a suit-wearing, briefcase-carrying, hyper-intelligent little boy.
1. You can enter the prize draw until 23.59 on 31st March 2017. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 16 years or older and resident in the UK to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the prize draw if you are under 18 and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, FOX, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter the prize draw, visit www.ODEON.co.uk, mobi.ODEON.co.uk or use the ODEON app and buy a ticket to see The Boss Baby and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. One online booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6. If you live in Northern Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address and postal address to The Boss Baby Prize Draw, ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y 4QX. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
7. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
8. There will be one winner.
9. The winner will receive the following prize: • A family holiday to Dubai including roundtrip airport transfers in Dubai and 4 nights' luxury hotel accommodation (min 4*) • Kid City Experience: Entry to a ‘city' amusement park that's built for kids, where the children are the bosses! Children can choose from over 80 role play ‘adult jobs' to experience as they learn to be the boss! • Go Straight To The Top With A Promotion To Dubai's Tallest Building: Tickets to the observation deck at the top of Burj Khalifa skyscraper • Be The Boss Of The Dinner Table: Dinner for a family of 4 at the winner's choice of restaurant (Provided to the value of £100)
10. The prize is subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. Flights available from major international airports in London, Dublin, Edinburgh or Manchester to Dubai; b. Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available; c. Flight itinerary and hotel accommodation will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; d. At least one person travelling must be over the age of 21; e. Accommodation is based on 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old sharing a family room; f. A valid credit or debit card will be required to guarantee your room on check in; g. Prize does not include travel to and from the departure airport, personal expenses, incidentals, or food and drink unless otherwise stated; h. All elements of the prize are subject to availability; i. If unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered; j. Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; k. Once confirmed, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled; l. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; m. No cash alternative is available; n. All travellers will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; o. Any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guests; p. Prize cannot be taken over Christmas and New Year or Public Holidays in the departure or arrival country; q. Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and all travel must be completed within that time.
11. All other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and/or that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
12. The winner will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
13. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 30 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
14. If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address or a signed prize provider's acceptance and release form or, if a winner is under 18, written parental permission to claim the prize, within 30 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
15. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
16. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
17. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
18. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
19. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
20. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
21. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
22. We will only collect, store and process your personal data in order to run and administer the prize draw. We may pass on the personal data of the winner to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize. By entering the prize draw you consent to such use of your data.
23. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
24. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
25. You can find out the name and county of the winner by sending a SAE to John The Boss Baby Prize Draw, Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 1 month following the closing date.
26. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
28. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.