Book 'Inferno' to win the Italian trip of a lifetime.
Dan Brown's latest thriller 'Inferno' hits cinemas on the 14th October, and to celebrate we've got the trip of a lifetime to give away to a lucky winner who books in immersive IMAX.
Throw yourself into the world of 'Inferno' as you tread the tracks of Robert Langdon in film location Florence. Visit all the hotspots from the story, taking secret passages of Palazzo Vecchio, see the Hall of Geographical Maps, Dante's death mask and indulge in a espresso coffee or gelato tasting.
See if you can make sense of the trail of clues tied to Dante himself in this beautiful Italian city!
Simply book 'Inferno' in IMAX before midnight on the 20th October to be in with a chance of winning.
Robert Langdon returns to solve another deadly mystery.
Robert Langdon wakes up in an Italian hospital with no idea how he got there. Soon, he finds himself following a trail of clues tied to Dante's 'Inferno'.
1. This promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents who are 18 years or over excluding employees of Sony Pictures (UK), their agents/immediate families or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
2. Prize draw opens at 00.01 GMT on 20th September 2016 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 20th October 2016 for receipt of all entries.
3. An automatic prize draw entry will take place on all valid online bookings of tickets for ‘Inferno' in IMAX during this period. For the avoidance of doubt one online booking transaction equals one entry.
4. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see ‘Inferno' in IMAX on ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk), ODEON iPhone app, ODEON Android App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw for the relevant time period stated above.
5. Prize draw is not open to guests who book via the Box Office or ticket machine.
6. The winner will be drawn at random and will be notified by email within 7 working days of the closing date. In the event that the Promoter cannot contact a winner within 14 days of the initial notification it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. One winner will receive a prize for his or herself and one guest consisting of the following: a) Return flights from London, UK to Florence, Italy including one piece of hand luggage per person (max 5kg). Flights do not include reserved seats or meals. b) Return private airport transfers in Florence, Italy including meet & greet on arrival c) 2 nights at a 4* hotel in Florence, Italy based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room (Including breakfast) d) Half day Inferno walking tour of Florence including: i) Learn all about the popular Dan Brown Inferno story & follow in Langdon's footsteps in Florence ii) Explore the secret passageways of Palazzo Vecchio and see the Hall of Geographical Maps and Dante's death mask iii) See the Gate of Paradise in the Baptistry of Florence that helped Langdon solve a mystery or two iv) Entrance fee to Florence Baptistery, Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio v) Espresso coffee or gelato tasting vi) Tour booklet & expert local guide vii) Entrance tickets for Opera del Duomo Museum, Crypt of Santa Reparata, viii) Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's Bell Tower (after the tour) e) £250 in total towards transfers to activities, food, drinks, tips, local taxes, travel & spending money f) Travel insurance (this will be supplied to the winner & their companion before departure). Travel insurance is subject to restrictions & the terms and conditions of the insurance provider (including in relation to pre-existing medical conditions). It is the responsibility of the winner &/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition &/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner &/or their companion(s) are aged 75 or over.
8. Prize must be taken before 31st October 2017 unless specified otherwise. Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, new year, valentine's day, school holidays or public holidays in the UK or Italy.
9. Winner and their guest will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable IMS to book their prize trip.
10. Winner's requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise. Winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart.
11. Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports & any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guests.
12. Winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit.
13. At least one person travelling must be 18 years or over. 14. Prize excludes travel between winner's home & departure airport
15. Activity/accommodation vouchers will not be sent to winner until 7 days prior to the trip.
16. Specified accommodation, restaurants & tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability
17. Some elements of the prize may require the winner to accept third party terms and conditions, such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to such conditions.
18. Winners should allow up to 30 days from confirmation of acceptance of the prize & suppling passenger details for their prize booking to be confirmed
19. All prizes including flights are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time. Prize has no cash alternative.
20. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner
21. Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth in these prize draw terms.
22. Except for the one (1) guest permitted as part of the prize, the winner may not bring any additional family members or guests on the prize trip. The guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. The winner and guest must travel on the same flight.
23. Once selected, the guest may not be changed without the express consent of IMAX, which IMAX may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
24. The winner will be required to participate in reasonable publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense. It is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
25. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
26. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants in all promotional matters. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
27. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this prize draw in the English courts. If you live in a part of the UK which is not England, you can choose whether to bring legal proceedings in the courts of the part of the UK where you live, or the English courts
28. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, amend or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
29. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute each item in the prizes with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value.
30. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent entry into the promotion. 31. Entrants' personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw. Personal data may be passed on to third party suppliers for the purposes of fulfilling the prize.
32. For names and counties of the major winners, send a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘Inferno IMAX Florence Prize Draw , ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX