1. This promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents who are 18 years or over excluding employees of Twentieth Century Fox., their agents/immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
2. Prize draw opens at 08:00 GMT on 19th January and closes at 23:59 GMT on 28th February 2017 for receipt of all entries.
3. A prize draw will take place on all valid online bookings of tickets for ‘Logan' during this period. For the avoidance of doubt one online booking equals one entry.
4. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see ‘Logan' on ODEON.co.uk, ODEONCinemas.ie, ODEON mobile site, ODEON iPhone app, ODEON Android App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent entry into the promotion.
5. Prize draw is not open to guests who book via the Box Office or ATM.
6. One winner will be drawn at random and will be notified by email within 28 working days of the draw closing date. In the event that the promoter cannot contact a winner within 28 days of the initial notification it reserved the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. Entrants must have access to the internet and an active email address in order to be entered into the promotion.
8. The Prize is 1 x trip to Cancun, Mexico for two people.
9. Prize specific terms and conditions: a) Return flights from London to Cancun, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; b) Return airport transfers in Cancun; c) 5 nights' hotel accommodation in Cancun, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room; All-inclusive basis; d) Private 2 hour yacht charter with dinner e) £500 spending money for winner only; f) Travel insurance for both people; g) Economy Flights available from major international airports in London only; h) Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available; i) Winner and guest(s) must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; j) Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest; k) Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; l) A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; m) Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion(s) are aged 70 or over; n) Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; o) No cash alternative is available; p) Prize is subject to availability; q) Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2017- 6th January 2018 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, over Easter Sunday, or during the months of July and August r) Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; s) Winners must give at least 6 weeks' notice in advance of their chosen travel dates; t) Stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel; u) All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; v) Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; w) At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; x) The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute each item in the prizes with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The winners agree that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter, or parties connected to the Promoter as a result or for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
11. The winner will be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, illegal, fraudulent, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
13. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
14. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants in all promotional matters. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
16. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, amend or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
18. The Promoters decision is final in all promotional matters.
19. For names and counties of the major winners, send a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘Logan' Winning Names, ODEON/UCI Cinemas, St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend this draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
22. PROMOTER: ODEON Cinemas Limited., St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX and United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited trading as ODEON. Registered in Ireland under company No 441782. Registered office: 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4.
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.