An airline pilot makes a miraculous landing on the Hudson.
Captain 'Sully' Sullenberger was piloting a plane of 155 people when both engines failed. 'Sully: Miracle On The Hudson' tells the extraordinary true story of his landing on the Hudson River.
1. You can enter the prize draw from 25 November 2016 until 23:59 on 15 December 2016. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 18 years or over and resident in the UK & Ireland to enter.
3. You need access to the internet in order to participate in the prize draw.
4. You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Warner Bros., or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. Visit ODEON.co.uk, or use the ODEON app and buy a ticket online to see ‘Sully: A Miracle on the Hudson' and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. One online booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or ticket machine.
6. If you live in Northern Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name and postal address to ‘Sully, New York' Prize Draw, Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y 4QX. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
7. You must prove that you have the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
8. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award void.
9. The winner will receive the following prize:
a) a trip for the winner and one guest to New York, United States of America staying in a 4* hotel including breakfast for 3 nights. b) the trip must be taken on a weekend (Fri - Sun) between 15 January 2017 and 31 May 2017 excluding national holidays in the UK and the U.S.A. c) Hotel is based on two people sharing one room. d) The winner and their guest will travel by return economy flights from a UK London airport which includes one piece of hand luggage per person (max 5kg). Flights do not include reserved seats or meals. Flights may be indirect. The winner and their guest must travel on the same flight. e) return private airport transfers in New York, U.S.A including meet & greet on arrival. f) exclusive classic convertible or jeep tour of New York for the winner and their guest. g) entry to the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum for the winner and their guest. h) travel insurance which will be supplied by the prize provider to the winner and their guest before departure. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider (including in relation to pre-existing medical conditions). It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their guest are aged 75 or over. i) The winner and their guest must hold valid passports and obtain any necessary visas. For example, if you are a British citizen you will need to obtain an ESTA visa to travel to the U.S.A. j) The winner and their guest must be 18 years or over. k) Except for the one guest, the winner is not permitted to bring any additional family members or guest on the prize trip. l) Once selected, the guest may not be changed without the express consent of Warner Bros., which Warner Bros. may grant or withhold in its sole discretion. m) All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
10. The prize does not include travel to and from the airport in the UK or Ireland, food and drink, spending money, or personal expenses. All other costs incurred in addition to those set out above that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winners will need a credit or debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit.
11. The winner will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
12. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 7 working days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner shall have 14 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
13. As part of claiming the prize, the winner and their guest will be required to sign and complete a winner information and prize acceptance form and submit copies of their passports in order to enable the prize provider to book their prize trip or fulfil their prize.
14. If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address or a signed prize provider's acceptance and release form within 14 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
15. The prize provider will post activity and accommodation vouchers to the winner 7 days prior to the trip. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or delayed or damaged in transit.
16. Specified activities and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability.
17. The winner may be required to accept third party terms, such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, any part of the prize including flights may be changed on short notice or cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
18. Winners should allow up to 30 days from confirmation of acceptance of the prize and supplying passenger details for their prize booking to be confirmed.
19. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
20. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
21. The prize is non-negotiable, the winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
22. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON shall have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
23. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
24. The winner may be required to participate in public activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
25. We will only collect, store and process your personal data in order to run and administer the prize draw. We may pass on the personal data of the winner to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize. By entering the prize draw, you consent to such use of your data.
26. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of a similar or greater value.
27. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
28. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
29. You can find out the name and county of the winner by sending a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘Sully, New York' Prize Draw , Odeon Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX within 3 months following the closing date.
30. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
31.The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with by the English courts. If you live in a part of the UK which is not England, you can choose whether to bring legal proceedings in the courts of the part of the UK where you live, or the English courts.
32. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.