To celebrate 'Passengers' in cinemas 21st December, we're giving you the chance to go further into space then you ever have before with an Astronaut Training Experience (ATX) at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex in Florida!
Just like the awoken 'Passengers' you will learn exactly what it is like to journey into space - you'll need to test your strength and stamina to be successful on gravity simulators and prepare your body for surviving in space.
Finish your out of this world experience with spaceflight training simulators and a full scale space shuttle exploration mission to see how you'd get on when out there alone!
Simply book online before midnight 20th December for your chance to win.
Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt go on a space voyage.
Aurora and Jim are 'Passengers' aboard the Avalon, a spaceship making a 120-year voyage to another planet. They were stored in hibernation - but they've woken up 90 years too soon.
1. This promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents who are 18 years of age or over excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd and Sony Pictures Ltd; their agents/ immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Prize draw opens on the 16th November 2016 and closes 23:59 GMT 20th December 2016 for receipt of all entries.
3. A prize draw will take place on all valid online bookings of tickets for ‘Passengers' during this period. For avoidance of doubt one online booking equals to one entry.
4. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see ‘Passengers' on ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk), ODEON iPhone App, ODEON Android App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
5. Prize Draw is not open to guests who book via the Box Office or ATM.
6. One winner's name will be drawn at random and will be notified by email within 28 working days of the initial notification. In the event that the winner does not reply ODEON reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. There will be 1 winner for Tier 1 prize which consists of a 4 night trip to Orlando with trip to the Kennedy Space Center.
8. Prize specific terms and conditions: a. Return flights from London, UK to Orlando, Florida i. Including one piece of hold luggage per person (max 23kg) ii. Private return airport transfers from Orlando airport to Orlando hotel,
b. including meet & greet on arrival iii. 5 nights at a 4 star hotel in Orlando, Florida in a twin/double room iv. Including breakfast v. Astronaut Training Experience (ATX) at Kennedy Space Center Visitor
c. Complex including: vi. Admission to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex vii. Spaceflight Training Simulators, Full Scale Space Shuttle Mission
d. Exploration & Simulation i. Certificate of Astronaut Training Experience ii. Including lunch at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex iii. Private return transfers from Orlando hotel to Kennedy Space
e. Center Visitor Complex i. £250 towards food, drinks, tips, travel & spending money ii. Travel Insurance iii. Winner management including: iv. Access to an out-of-hours phone number staffed 24 hours a day,
f. 7 days a week v. A comprehensive winner feedback report vi. Delivery of final documents to winner by email
g. Winners under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
h. Accommodation is based 2 people sharing a twin/ double room
i. Activity/accommodation vouchers may not be sent to winner until 7 days prior to event
j. All flights do not include reserved seats or meals unless otherwise specified
k. Prize excludes travel between winner's home & departure airport
l. Specified accommodation, restaurants & tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability
m. Individual supplier terms & conditions apply
n. Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed
o. All prizes including flights are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time
p. Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered
q. Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, new year, valentine's day, school holidays or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise
r. Winners will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable IMS to book their prize trip
s. Winner's requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise
t. Winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart
u. Prize must be taken before 30th November 2017 unless specified otherwise
v. Prizes are not transferable unless specified otherwise
w. Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports & any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guests. With effect from 1 April 2016, all passengers travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must hold a passport with an integrated chip
x. Hotel and room taxes are included. Incidentals, resort fees and city taxes are all payable locally by the winner. These cannot be prepaid.
y. Winners must have access to a personal email account
z. Winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit
aa. Travel insurance will be supplied to each winner & their companion(s) before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions & the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner &/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition &/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner &/or their companion(s) are aged 75 or over.
bb. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute one of more of the prizes with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The prize- winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
10. The prize-winners may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with recompense.
11. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
12. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
13. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by other requirements set out in the promotional material.
14. The promoter's decision is final in all promotional matters.
15. For names and countries of the major winners, send a Stamped Self-Addresses envelope to ‘Passengers' Winning Names, ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX
16. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. The promoter reserves the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.