An Amazon princess leaves her home to fight for justice.
Diana is princess of the Amazons, a race of women living in isolation. And when the Great War comes to their island, Diana takes up the mantle of 'Wonder Woman'.
1. You can enter the prize draw until 23.59 on 16th June 2017. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 16 years or older and resident in the UK & Ireland to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the prize draw if you are under 18 and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can’t enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Warner Bros. or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter the prize draw, visit www.ODEON.co.uk, www.odeoncinemas.ie, ODEON mobile site, ODEON iPhone app and buy a ticket to see Wonder Woman and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. One online booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. There will be one winner.
8. The winner will receive the following prize for 2 people:
a. Return economy flights from the winner’s closest international airport (subject to date and flight availability) to Santorini. Flights may be indirect.
b. Three night, four star spa hotel stay in Santorini with breakfast (Located in the heart of Santorini)
c. Return airport-hotel transfers in Santorini
d. Santorini Volcano Cruise including Hot Springs and Oia sunset (9 hour cruise around the island with stops at the volcano, hot springs & Oia sunset)
e. Spa treatment (60 minute treatment, either a massage or facial)
f. Travel insurance
g. Hotel is based on two people sharing one room.
9. The prize is subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. Dates of travel are weekends, between 8th September & 27th October 2017 and 11th May & 15th July 2018, excluding British and Greek national holidays.
b. Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative and is non-transferable and non refundable.
c. At least one person travelling must be aged 18 or over.
d. If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
e. Santorini cruise advice – wear comfortable clothing and sensible, flat-soled walking shoes. Bring a hat, sunglasses, swimwear, sunscreen and a towel.
f. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
g. Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
h. Winner and his/her guest are responsible for and must have valid passports/European ID cards and applicable visas/permissions.
i. Except for the one guest permitted as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip. Your guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guest must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport near your home. Once selected, your guest may not be changed without the express consent of Warner, which Warner may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
j. Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a Warner Brothers prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
10. The prize does not include, the cost of transfers to and from the airport in the UK or ROI, spending money and personal expenses. All other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and/or that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
11. The winner will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
12. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 30 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
13. If we don’t get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address or a signed prize provider’s acceptance and release form or, if a winner is under 18, written parental permission to claim the prize, within 30 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
14. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject any prize provider’s terms. For reasons outside ODEON’s control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
15. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
16. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
17. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
18. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
19. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
20. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
21. We will only collect, store and process your personal data in order to run and administer the prize draw. We may pass on the personal data of the winner to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize. By entering the prize draw you consent to such use of your data.
22. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
23. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
24. You can find out the name and county of the winner by sending a SAE to Wonder Woman Prize Draw, Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 1 month following the closing date.
25. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
27. ODEON’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.