With the British landscape dominating our cinema screens this summer in the likes of Dunkirk, we are giving away up to 1,000 free tickets during the month August to anyone who takes a selfie at one of 50 film locations, to enjoy a film of your choice on us.
To be entered into our daily prize draw, simply snap a pic of yourself at one of the film locations included in our #ODEONSceneIt map, share your picture on Twitter and/or Instagram using the hashtag #ODEONSceneIt and tagging @ODEONCinemas – and we’ll be in touch if you’re one of our lucky winners!
Whether you’re looking to catch Nolan’s epic Dunkirk, family favourite Despicable Me 3 or high-octane chase thriller Baby Driver – there’s plenty of entertainment for the whole family to choose from this summer at ODEON.
See a film location in real life
Take a picture on your mobile phone
Share your picture using #ODEONsceneit on Instagram or Twitter
|Alice in Wonderland||Antony House||Cornwall||Home of the garden party scenes|
|Avengers: Age of Ultron||Sainsbury Centre,||University of East Anglia Norfolk||The Avengers’ new HQ in ‘New York’|
|Batman (1989)||Knebworth House||Hertfordshire||Wayne Manor|
|Braveheart||Trim Castle||County Meath, Ireland||Posing as the city of York|
|Bridget Jones's Diary||The Global Tavern, 8 Bedale Street||London||The pub is used as the exterior of Bridget's flat|
|Captain America: The First Avenger||Stanley Dock||Liverpool||The docks can be seen after Steve Roger's transformation, posing as Brooklyn|
|Churchill||Arniston House||Midlothian, Scotland||Churchill's home|
|Die Another Day||Penbryn Beach||Ceredigion, Wales||Standing in for North Korea in the closing scenes|
|Dunkirk||Custom House Quay||Dorset||Features as part of the evacuation scenes|
|Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them||St. George's Hall||Liverpool||Standing in as New York City Hall|
|Fast & Furious 6||Dale Street||Manchester||Race scenes masquerading as London|
|Florence Foster Jenkins||The Cunard Building||Liverpool||Florence’s home, masquerading as Hotel Seymour in Manhattan|
|Gladiator||Bourne Wood||Surrey||Home of the opening battle scene, posing as Hispania|
|GoldenEye||Somerset House||London||'St Petersburg' square, where Jack Wade fixes his car|
|Guardians of the Galaxy||Millennium Bridge||London||Panicked crowds flee across the bridge as the Dark Aster threatens to crash|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||Glenfinnan Viaduct||Inverness-shire, Scotland||The Weasley’s Ford Anglia lands on the Viaduct|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1||Hardwick Hall||Derbyshire||Malfoy Manor|
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone & Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||Durham Cathedral||Durham||Posing as Hogwarts in the first and second films, the cloisters are seen when Harry releases Hedwig the owl, and again when Harry, Ron and Hermione are taught how to turn animals into water goblets|
|High Rise||Bangor Castle Walled Garden||Down, Northern Ireland||Used for the Penthouse garden|
|Hot Fuzz||Market Square, Wells||Somerset||The village of ‘Sandford' in the film|
|Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade||The Royal Horticultural Hall||London||Standing in as Berlin Airport as Indiana Jones is chased by Nazis|
|Lara Croft: Tomb Raider||Old Royal Naval College||London||The council of the Illuminati|
|Les Misérables||Pulteney Bridge||Somerset||The site for Javert's suicide at the ‘Seine’|
|Love Actually||Epsom Racecourse||Surrey||Posing as Heathrow Airport for the famous end scene|
|Monty Python and the Holy Grail||Doune Castle||Stirling, Scotland||Used for most castle scenes in the film|
|Notting Hill||Portobello Road||London||Seen when Hugh Grant walks down Portobello Road on his way to The Travel Book Co|
|P.S I Love You||Whelan's Pub||Dublin, Ireland||The pub Gerry sings Gallway Girl in|
|Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides||Hampton Court Palace||Surrey||Jack and Gibbs are transported to 'St James' Palace' after their trial|
|Pride and Prejudice||Groombridge Place||Kent||Bennet's Home|
|Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves||Aysgarth Falls||Yorkshire||Can be seen when Robin fights with Little John|
|Saving Private Ryan||Ballinesker Beach||Wexford, Ireland||Home of the opening D-Day invasion scenes|
|Sherlock Holmes||Manchester Town Hall||Manchester||Posing as the Houses of Parliament where Blackwood reveals his sinister plan|
|Skyfall||Glen Coe||Highlands, Scotland||Bond's family home, Skyfall Lodge|
|Sleepy Hollow||Culden Faw Estate||Hertfordshire||The town of Sleepy Hollow|
|Snow White and the Huntsman||Marloes Sands||Pembrokeshire, Wales||Can be seen as the troops storm the beach for an epic battle|
|Star Wars: The Force Awakens||Derwentwater||Cumbria||Setting for a number of aerial fight scenes, inlcuding when Han Solo’s Millennium Falcon sweeps over|
|Stardust||Arlington Row, Bibury||Gloucestershire||Victoria’s home in the village of ‘Wall’|
|Superman II||Chobham Common||Surrey||Used to portray a small American town where the super villains landed|
|The Da Vinci Code||Lincoln Cathedral||Lincolnshire||Posing as Westminster Abbey|
|The Dark Knight Rises||Wollaton Hall||Nottinghamshire||Wayne Manor|
|The Full Monty||Sheffield Boxing Centre||South Yorkshire||The school where Gaz drops off his son, Nathan|
|The Italian Job||Crystal Palace Park||London||The setting for where Caine delivers the famous line "you're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"|
|The King's Speech||Elland Road||Leeds||Setting for Bertie's disastrous closing speech at the Empire Exhibition|
|The Legend of Tarzan||Virginia Water Lake||Surrey||Home to the Adelaar steamboat in the film|
|The Mummy||Frensham Ponds||Surrey||Posing as the river Nile|
|The Railway Children||Keighley and Worth Valley Railway||West Yorkshire||The railway seen when the children wave their red flannel petticoats to warn the driver|
|Transformers: The Last Knight||Alnwick Castle||Northumberland||Home for the first meeting between Cade Yeager and Sir Edmund Burton|
|War Horse||Ditsworthy Warren House||Devon||Narracott farm where Albert raises Joey the horse|
|Wonder Woman||Arundel Castle||West Sussex||Wonder Woman's castle in 'New York'|
|X-Men: First Class||Englefield House||Berkshire||Xavier Academy|
1. You can enter the daily prize draw from 1st August 2017 until 11.59pm on 31st August 2017. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 13 years or older and resident in the UK to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the prize draw if you are under 18.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can’t enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. The cut off point for entry into each day’s prize draw will be 11:59 pm London time of that day. Entries shall be eligible for that day’s prize draw only and will not be carried forward into the next day’s prize draw or any subsequent draws.
6. To enter, share a picture of yourself at one of the film locations included in the list and/or map hosted on www.odeon.co.uk/sceneit on Twitter or Instagram tagging @ODEONCinemas using the hashtag #ODEONSceneIt. Make sure you follow @ODEONcinemas on Twitter and Instagram so we know how to contact you. All entries must include @ODEONCinemas and #ODEONSceneIt to be considered. Pictures taken at locations outside of the list and/or map hosted on www.odeon.co.uk/sceneit will not be entered into the prize draw.
7. The photo must be of you and must not be obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringe on anyone else’s rights. If the photo features people other than yourself, you should have made them aware that they were being photographed, and you must have obtained their permission (or their parent’s/guardian’s permission if under 18) for their photograph to be submitted in the prize draw. The photo must not have been previously published or entered into a prize draw or competition.
8. You will own any copyright in your entry. By entering the prize draw, you grant a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide licence to ODEON to use any intellectual property rights in your entry for the purposes of administering and publicising the prize draw.
9. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
10. You can enter the prize draw as many times as you like. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. There will be 33 winners per day. If there are less than 33 valid entries on a particular day, we will award a prize to all valid entries for that day.
12. Each winner will receive one voucher code which can be redeemed in cinema for a free standard adult or teen ticket to watch any 2D or 3D film showing at ODEON Cinemas, subject to the following terms:
a. Voucher code is only valid on standard 2D and 3D screenings from 1 August 2017 until 30 September 2017 (inclusive).
b. Voucher code is only valid from 1 August 2017 until 30 September 2017 (inclusive).
c. Voucher code is not valid on IMAX, iSENSE, Gallery, Premier seats, D-box seats, love seats, club seats, super luxury seats or any other premium-priced seat.
d. Voucher code is valid for adult and teen tickets only.
e. Voucher code can be redeemed online (including the ODEON app) by inputting the voucher code on the payment page or at the ODEON box office or retail counter by showing the code to the cinema host.
f. Voucher code cannot be used at the ticket machine.
g. Voucher code is valid on ODEON Newbies, ODEON Kids and ODEON Silver Cinema,. Not valid on ODEON Event Cinema, ODEON Screen Unseen, premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public.
h. Voucher code is valid at all ODEON cinemas in the UK except the BFI IMAX, The Lounge at Whiteleys and ODEON Leicester Square.
i. Voucher code can only be used once.
j. Voucher code is valid for one person.
k. Voucher code cannot be used with any other offer or discount including Meerkat Movies, Tesco Clubcard, The Times+, Sunday Times, Sun+, Groupon.
l. Voucher is for the winner’s personal use only.
m. Voucher code cannot be used to buy 3D glasses, gift cards, food, drink or any other ODEON goods or services.
n. Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON’s general admission terms.
13. The winners will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
14. We will direct message the prize to the winner via their chosen entry method (Twitter or Instagram) within 3 of days of the entry day. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
15. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
16. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
17. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
18. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
19. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
20. We will only collect, store and process your personal data in order to run and administer the prize draw. We may pass on the personal data of the winners to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize. By entering the prize draw you consent to such use of your data.
21. If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
22. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
23. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
24. The prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. By entering this prize draw you fully release Instagram from all liability arising out of the prize draw.
25. The prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. Anyone found by Twitter to use multiple accounts to enter the prize draw shall be ineligible.
26. You can find out the name and county of the winners by sending a SAE to #ODEONSceneIt, Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 2 months following the closing date.
27. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
29. ODEON’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX.