Star Wars – Register Your Interest Campaign T&Cs
1. You can enter the prize draw until 11.59pm London time on Sunday 17th September. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 16 years or older and resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland to enter.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can’t enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, the distributor of ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, simply visit www.ODEON.co.uk or www.ODEONcinemas.ie (including the ODEON app) and register your interest for ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. If you have already registered your interest to ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ you will have been automatically entered into the prize draw
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8. There will be 4 winners.
9. Each winner will receiving one of the following prizes:
a. 1 x Sphero R2D2 Droid RRP£149.99
b. 1 x Sphero BB9-E Droid RRP £179.99
10. The winners will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
11. We will notify the winners by email (using the details given when they entered) within 28 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 28 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
12. If we don’t get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
13. We will post the prize to the winner within 28 of days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
14. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
15. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
16. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
17. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
18. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
19. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
20. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity
22. If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
23. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
24. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believes has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
25. You can find out the name and county of the winner by sending a SAE to ‘Star Wars The Last Jedi Register Your Interest Prize Draw’ Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 1 month following the closing date.
26. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English and Irish law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English and Irish courts
28. ODEON’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Promoter: Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX. United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited, 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow St, Dublin. 4