Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ. No entries should be sent to this address.
ODEON means c/o Shoosmiths LLP, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH
Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain who are aged 18 or over only.
Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, employees or immediate family members of any third party companies associated with the promotion, prize providers or agencies assisting with the promotion operation may not enter any promotion.
Proof of eligibility may be required.
Promotional Period: This promotion opens on 00:01 on 23.09.2021 and closes on 23:59 on 04.11.2021.
How to Enter:
- To enter: purchase an ODEON cinema ticket for No Time To Die and a Sharer Combo (consisting of a large popcorn, a bag of sweets and 2 medium dispensed / Freestyle drinks); text “BOND” and the last 4 digits of your receipt to 88008; and sign in or create a myODEON account.
- Entrants must have access to the internet, a working telephone number and an email address. Retain a copy of receipt for proof of purchase.
- ODEON cinema tickets and Sharer Combo can be purchased online, through the ODEON app or in person at a kiosk or at the till in participating ODEON cinemas.
- Entrants should use the last 4 digits of their booking reference number (letters and numbers) for purchases made through the app or online, whereas entrants should use the last 4 digits of their transaction number on the receipt (numbers only) for in person purchases made at a kiosk or at the till to enter.
- Texts are charged at your service provider’s standard network rate. Texts may not be included in any text inclusive packages. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text the short code. Check with your network provider. If you text after the closing date, you will not be entered but you will be charged.
- A maximum of one prize may be won per household.
- Proof of purchase will not be accepted as proof of entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed or not received for whatsoever reason.
Any entrant using bulk, third party entries or other automated means, trying to circumvent the rules, is fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries, or entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these rules in full will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
Prizes: There are 551 prizes available to be won in total:
- Main Prize: 1x luxury 007 London experience for the winner and 1 guest (who must also be over the age of 18), which consists of:
3 nights’ stay in a minimum 4-star hotel accommodation in London;
- Transfer to and from London City airport or a train station in London to the hotel;
- A private boat ride on the Thames (1 hour);
- An Aston Martin driving experience which gives the winner and their guest. The chance to get behind the wheel of Bond’s favourite vehicle. The experience includes roundtrip transfers from London to the race track, one-to-one tuition and the chance to hone your driving skills during hands-on practice, including mastering hill routes, straight line power delivery and braking on the straights in a selected right-hand drive Aston Martin car (full day);
- A luxury pampering experience for the winner and their guest at one of Mayfair’s top salons. The winner and their guest can choose between two options:
Option 1 which includes a haircut, hot towel shave, express facial, tension massage and manicure and pedicure; and
Option 2 which includes a personalised facial, deluxe manicure and pedicure and a half hour massage.
- Exclusive personal shopping experience at N.Peal on Burlington Arcade which includes 1 complimentary glass of champagne or alternative soft drink for the winner and their guest, a personal appointment with a stylist, and N.Peal garments up to the value of £1,000 for the winner only (2 hours); and
Vesper Martinis at DUKES Bar at DUKES LONDON (bar tab to the value of £100).
- All expenses not expressly stated as being part of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- All elements of the main prize are subject to the prize provider’s terms and conditions which can be found at: www.element-london.com.
- The main prize is valid for 18-months from notification by the Promoter.
- 1st runner-up prizes: 50x ODEON myLimitless passes with 12 months membership subject to ODEON terms and conditions available at: https://www.odeon.co.uk/privacy-and-legal/limitless-membership-terms-and-conditions/.
Codes for ODEON myLimitless passes will be provided to winners via email.
- 2nd runner-up prizes: 500x free qualifying Coca-Cola drinks redeemable via your myODEON account. Subject to availability.
To redeem a free qualifying Coca-Cola drink, you must be a myODEON member and use the email address linked to this account when claiming the prize.
- If you are not a myODEON member, you will need to sign up for free at https://www.odeon.co.uk/offers-membership/myodeon/.
Qualifying drinks included within runner-up prize 2: Any regular Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Fanta, or Sprite Zero from behind the till, or any drink from a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine. Subject to availability.
- Your email address will be shared with ODEON for the free Coca-Cola drink credits to be credited to your myODEON account.
- Winner Selection: 551 winners will be selected using a random number generator within 5 days of the closing date from all valid entries.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified within 7 days of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 14 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, in breach of these rules, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, an alternative winner will be drawn in accordance with these rules. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
- Prize Fulfilment: The prizes will be dispatched to the winners within 7 days of acknowledgment of the notification by the winner being notified using the details provided upon entry. Prizes returned undelivered are assumed unwanted and an alternative winner will be drawn.
- General: By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these rules. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these rules, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry and/or disqualify an entrant or a winner.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these rules will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original or vary these rules due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants for the purposes of administering this promotion. ODEON will only use winners’ email addresses to supply the 2nd runner-up prizes (free Coca-Cola drinks).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- Winners’ names and counties will be available within 3 months of the closing date by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to ENTER ADDRESS. If winners wish to object to their name and county being made available in the winners list, they must inform the Promoter when they are contacted by the Promoter and/or its agents to redeem their prize. Please note that the Promoter may still be required to share this information with regulators and/or other law enforcement authorities.
- Winners agree to take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity without any fee being payable.
- These rules (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.