To celebrate the release of Nope, we’ve partnered with Universal Pictures to offer you the chance to ‘get some skin in the game’ with the ultimate filmmaking bundle!
Experience a one day intensive, private online masterclass, with a pro filmmaking teacher. Put your new found skills to the test with the ultimate beginner filmmaker kit, including a DSLR camera, a shotgun microphone, a ring light and more.
Book your tickets online to see Nope by 11:59 pm August 14th 2022 to be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize.
‘NOPE’ Book To Win T&Cs (UK)
1. You can enter the prize draw until 11:59 pm on 14 August 2022. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 18 years or older and a resident in the UK to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the prize draw if you are under 18 and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can’t enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, the distribution company of ‘NOPE’, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, buy a ticket online (including on the myODEON app) to see any screening of ‘NOPE’ before 11:59 pm on 14 August 2022 and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also book a ticket to see ‘NOPE’ via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you. One booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices are prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
8. There will be one winner overall for the UK.
9. The winner will receive the following prize:
• 1-Day Private Filmmaking Masterclass (Online)
• 1 x DSLR Camera
• 1 x Tripod
• 1 x Green Screen
• Shotgun Microphone
• 1x Wooden Director's Film Movie Slate board Clapper Board
• 1x Ring Light with Stand
• Secure delivery within mainland UK
• Full Winner Management from Element: including translation of correspondence and travel documentation where required
10. The award of the prize is subject to the prize provider’s terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize provider’s terms, these terms will take precedence.
11. The winner will be chosen at random by a computer program.
12. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 90 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 14 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
13. If we don’t get any response from a winner or a signed prize provider’s acceptance and release form, or, if a winner is under 18, written parental permission to claim the prize, within 14 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
14. We will pass the winner’s details to the prize provider, and they will post or send the prize within 90 days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost, or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
15. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider’s terms. For reasons outside ODEON’s control, the date or location of any events-based prize may be changed on short notice, or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
16. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
17. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
18. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
19. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw of the allocation or use of a prize.
20. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
21. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
23. If you are a winner we may (i) pass on your personal data to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize, (ii) disclose your surname and county to anyone who requests such information in accordance with these terms – if you wish to object to your information being disclosed in this way or you wish to reduce the amount of information being disclosed then please let us know on or after we contact you to let you know you have won, and (iii) provide your surname and county to the Advertising Standards Authority.
24. If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of a similar or greater value.
25. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
26. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
27. You can find out the surname and county of the winner(s) by sending a SAE to ‘NOPE’ Book to Win, ODEON Cinemas Limited, C/O Shoosmiths LLP, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH within four months following the closing date.
28. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
29. ODEON’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, c/o Shoosmiths LLP, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH
31. The Prize Provider is: Element London Ltd
32. Prize Provider’s terms and conditions: