We want to hear your own toy stories, whether it's a funny story or a cherished memory any story is worth sharing amongst friends!
To celebrate Woody, Buzz and friends hitting our cinemas for another action-packed adventure in Toy Story 4, we are giving you the chance to win the ultimate family trip to Disneyland Paris! You'll stay for 2 nights in an official Disneyland Hotel with 3 days access to the Disneyland Paris theme park! Plus you'll receive £150 spending money.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing family prize simply complete the form with your story here and upload an image of your toy. All entries must be submitted by the 19th July 2019.
Winners must be 16 years and over to enter, with permission from your parent or guardian if you are under 18.
1. You can enter the ‘Share Your Toy Story competition' from 21st June until 11.59pm GMT on 19th July 2019. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the Share Your Toy Story competition.
2. You must be 16 years or older and resident in the UK or Ireland to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the competition if you are under 18 and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize. Winners under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the Share Your Toy Story competition.
4. You can't enter the Share Your Toy Story competition if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, or any other company connected with the competition.
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
8. There will be 1 winner in total.
9. The winner will receive the following prize: â—'''' 2 x nights in a Family Room in an official Disneyland Hotel for 2 x adults (18 & over) and 3 x children (under 18) â—'''' Return flights/Eurostar from London, UK to Paris, France â—'''' 3 x days at Disneyland Paris theme park â—'''' Access to attractions and shows â—'''' £150 towards food, drinks, tips, transfers in Paris, travel & spending money â—'''' Travel Insurance
10. All other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and/or that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
11. A valid entry must adhere to the following criteria. Image and content should not include: a. Sexually explicit materials, (ii) Obscene, defamatory, libellous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms.
12. By entering the competition, you agree and provide consent to have your story published on the ODEON website and social channels.
13. Not all stories will be published on the ODEON website and social channels.
14. Stories published on the ODEON website and social channels are not an indication of winning.
15. The entries will be judged by an independent judge. Entries will be judged based on the following criteria: a. Originality b. Creativity c. Clarity d. Quality of story and image e. Relevant and understandable
16. We will notify the winner by email or telephone (using the details given when they entered) within 20 days of the competition closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 5 days to claim their prize. Winners will be notified by Promo Vertis, acting on behalf of ODEON Cinemas.
17. If we don't get any response from a winner or if a winner is under 18, written parental permission to claim the prize, within 5 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
18. We will arrange the prize with the winner immediately when the winner claims their prize.
19. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any event-based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
20. You must enter the competition for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
21. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
22. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
23. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this competition or the allocation or use of a prize.
24. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the competition.
25. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the competition including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the competition, you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
28. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
29. We may suspend, cancel or amend the competition at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
30. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the competition or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
31. You can find out the name and county of the winners by sending a SAE to Share Your Toy Story, ODEON Cinemas, 8th Floor, Stephen Street, London, W1T 1AT within 1 months following the closing date.
32. By entering the competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
33. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
34. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
1. Winners under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 2. Accommodation is based on a family of 5 consisting of up to 2 x adults and up to 3 children aged under 17 on the date of travel 3. Winner and guest/ all guests must travel together on the same trip & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time 4. Activity/accommodation vouchers may not be sent to winner until 7 days prior to event 5. All flights/ trains do not include baggage, reserved seats or meals unless otherwise specified 6. Prize excludes travel between winner's home & departure airport or train station 7. Departure city is London only 8. Specified accommodation & activities are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependent on availability 9. Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed 10. All prizes including flights/ Eurostar are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable 11. Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered 12. Prize cannot be taken mid-December to mid-January, new year, valentine's day or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise 13. Winners will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable IMS to book their prize trip 14. Winner's requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise 15. Winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart 16. Prize must be taken before 30th September 2020 unless specified otherwise 17. Prizes are not transferable unless specified otherwise 18. Any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guests 19. Hotel and room taxes are included. Incidentals, resort fees and city taxes are all payable locally by the winner. These cannot be prepaid 20. Winners must have access to a personal email account 21. Winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit 22. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.