1. Codes are issued by ODEON. ODEON operates the Limitless membership scheme (Limitless) in the UK. See odeon.co.uk/limitless for information about Limitless, or ask for a leaflet in cinema.
2. The purchaser of a Code (Purchaser) is purchasing a paid upfront Limitless gift membership, which can be activated by redeeming the Code.
3. The redeemer of a Code (Redeemer) must be eligible to join Limitless. The Redeemer must: (a) be 13 or over; (b) resident in the UK; (c) provide a valid email address; and (d) provide a passport-style photograph for their membership card.
5. A Redeemer aged 13-15 must obtain consent from their parent or guardian before joining, and ask their parent or guardian to help them though the joining process. Normal film age restrictions apply. Children unaccompanied by an adult may not be admitted to a cinema after certain times depending upon local licensing conditions.
6. The Purchaser and the Redeemer can be the same person. Codes cannot be used in connection with an existing membership.
7. Codes purchased from ODEON are valid for 6 months from when the Purchaser purchased the Code. Codes purchased in other ways may have a different validity period and/or a fixed expiry date. Codes can only be used during their validity period. No refund will be payable to the Purchaser or the Redeemer in relation to an expired Code.
8. Codes can be redeemed for one Limitless gift membership of the type and duration for which the Code is valid. The gift membership will start when the Code is redeemed.
9. To redeem a Code, visit odeon.co.uk/limitless, enter the Code at the start of the joining process and follow the on-screen instructions. Use the same method to check the membership type/duration for which the Code is valid, and/or check Code validity.
10. Codes can be used once only, and redemption of a Code cannot be reversed.
11. Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any offer or discount. Codes cannot be redeemed against any other goods or services. Codes have no cash value, cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be topped up with another payment method. Codes are for personal non-commercial use only and cannot be resold for commercial gain.
12. Please keep Codes secure. ODEON is not responsible if a Code is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. ODEON reserves the right to cancel a Code if it reasonably suspects fraud or misconduct.
13. ODEON can transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but will ensure that the transfer does not affect your rights under these Terms.
14. ODEON can amend these Terms for these reasons: if we have to make a change to comply with a law or regulation that applies to us; if we are making these Terms better or fairer for you; if we are protecting you or ODEON from fraud or other harmful activity by third parties; if the way our systems or cinemas work is changing and this means that we have a good reason to change the Terms to reflect this; if our costs have changed and we need to make a reasonable change to reflect this; or if we need to update our details. Where we are amending these Terms, we will always post a notice of the amendments online at ODEON.co.uk.
15. ODEON can close the Limitless membership scheme on not less than 60 days' notice by posting a notice online at ODEON.co.uk. If we close Limitless in this way, Codes cannot be used even if they are still in their validity period. Any applicable refund will only be paid to the Purchaser in accordance with the terms upon which they purchased the Code.
16. ODEON’s full company details are: Odeon Cinemas Limited (Company No. 1854132) with its registered office at St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX.
© ODEON Cinemas Limited 2016. All rights reserved. Version 1.0 October 2016.