1. You can enter the myLIMITLESS entertainment preferences prize draw between 8th February 2021 until 7th March 2021 by 11.59pm GMT. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 18 years or older and resident in the UK to enter.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can’t enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Syno International, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, complete the online survey you have received via email, and enter your contact details on the final page - entering your details on the final page indicates you wish to enter the prize draw
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8. There will be 5 prize winners in total.
9. Winners will receive the following prize:
Amazon shopping e-gift voucher worth £30.
10. Amazon E-Voucher Process
a. Your Amazon e-voucher code will be emailed to you within 14 days of the winner claiming their prize.
b. Offer is not valid if you cancel your myLIMITLESS membership within the cooling-off period set out in the ODEON myLIMITLESS Terms and Conditions www.ODEON.co.uk/privacy-and-legal/limitless-terms-and-conditions/
c. Only one e-voucher is permitted per person.
e. Offer cannot be used with any other offer or discount.
f. The e-voucher is for your personal use only.
g. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
h. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, 8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AT
11. The winners will be chosen at random by a computer program.
12. We will notify the winners by email (using the details given when they entered) within 7 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winners will have 5 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
13. If we don’t get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery email address within 5 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
14. We will email the prize in the format of an e-voucher code to the winner within 14 days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
15. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
16. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
17. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
18. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
19. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
20. The winners may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
and (iii) for any other purpose set out at the point of collection.
21. If you are a winner we may (i) pass on your personal data to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize, (ii) disclose your surname, county and, if applicable, your winning entry to anyone who requests such information in accordance with these terms – if you wish to object to your information being disclosed in this way or you wish to reduce the amount of information being disclosed then please let us know on or after we contact you to let you know you have won, and (iii) provide your surname and county and, if applicable, your winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority.
22. If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
23. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
24. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
25. You can find out the name and county of the winner(s) by sending a SAE to ‘myLIMITLESS entertainment preferences prize draw’, ODEON Cinemas Limited, 8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AT within 3 months following the closing date.
26. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw, or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
28. ODEON’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Promoter: Odeon Cinemas Limited, 8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AT