staying safe together
A Safer Space
Enhanced cleaning throughout
In the care of a well-trained team
Face covering in cinemas
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOUR VISIT
In England, anyone 16 and over must leave their contact details to support the NHS Test and Trace system. The fastest way to do this is for everyone in your party to download the NHS Test and Trace app now, and then simply check in when you arrive at the cinema.
In Scotland, anyone aged 12 and over is asked to leave their contact details to support the Test & Protect system. The fastest way to do this is for everyone in your party to download the Test & Protect App now, and then simply check in when you arrive at the cinema.
In Wales, everyone must leave their contact details to support the Test, Trace, Protect programme by completing a form at the cinema. You may also check in via the NHS app but we are still required to collect your details on our form. We're also required to verify your contact details so please bring along identification, such as bank card, credit card or driving licence, for everyone 16 and over. We're not permitted to let you watch a film without these details.
How we’re supporting NHS Test & Trace
When you arrive at the cinema
1. When you visit your local ODEON, please observe social distancing at all times and avoid waiting around in public areas unless in a queue.
2. Please wash your hands when appropriate and use our sanitising stations with our compliments.
3. Please be at your auditorium in good time for your scheduled start time and have your tickets ready for visual inspection.
4. We have strict guidelines for any of our colleagues who may begin to show early symptoms to stay away from the cinema. We would welcome all of our guests to do the same and stay home if they feel unwell.
5. Please follow government guidelines with regards to wearing face coverings.
6. When booking tickets for a group, please follow local government guidelines with regards to social distancing.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!